The Account B2B risk checklist will help in capturing following information about the target account:
- Market, Industry Trends, Geo Political, M&A, Strategy, Large Engagement.
- Customer Credit profile, Organization Changes, Outsourcing Strategy, Criticality.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence-Brand, Positioning, Market Share, Number of service Lines we are engaged in,
- Geo Political-Difficult clauses, Residual Risks, Penalties, Counter agreements, Approval – renewal, SLA Management.
- Delivery-Scope, Schedule, Effort, Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Allocation & Tracking, Documentation, Data, Budget, Review Mechanism, Performance Objectives.
- Financial Risks-Invoicing, DSO, Rates, Commercial Model, Dependency on Geo/Account, penalty / Bonus.
- People Risks-Skill Availability, Competency Index, Training, Knowledge Transfer, Attrition, Bulge, Background Verification, Cool off period, Information Security, Physical, Logical and Network Security, Intellectual property, Work products, Confidentiality, Publicity, Customer IP infringement, IP protection, Third party IP infringement, OSS usage. BCP contractual requirements, Cost factor, Preparedness, Recovery objectives, Call tree, Test Drills & Table Top Scenarios.
- Technology & Infrastructure, Dependency on other projects, sub-contractors, vendors.
- Regulatory Risk, Geo specific Regulations, Data Privacy, Visa, Labor Laws.
- Cultural Risks, Culture, Diversity, Language.
- Acceptance Risk, Plan, Sign off, Criteria.
- Alliance Partner Risk, Credit rating, investments, financial exposure.