The si project phase exit gating checklist will help in capturing the information related to.
- project details-
- Project code
- Project name
- Project manager (email id)
Delivery manager (email id)
- Rfp reviewed by delivery assurance (da) and findings shared.
- Any penalties, free supplies been looked at and accounted for.
- Risks identified and mitigation plans in place for all the open risks.
- In case a no-go was issued by the da or architectural review board or practice , has a exception approval been received to proceed.
- There an availability of signed statement of work (sow)/ contract copy to start system integration project
- List of assumptions (technical & commercial) available
- Sow reviewed by delivery team and gaps identified
- Resource loading sheet (rls) approved by business finance manager (bfm).
- Team factored for system integration (si) scope of work during steady state.
- Solution walk through from sales team & da report included as part of boot camp.
- Any open actions from the previous phase.
- Monitoring solution considered as part of the tools track.
- Clarity on how many tools are to be deployed/ implemented/ configured.
- Software/ hardware and license requirements agreed and finalized.
- Service catalogue implementation in scope.