The test case development review checklist will help in capturing the information related to.
- The test plan address all stated customer requirements.
- Customer supplied test completion criteria considered
- All features / functionalities to be tested identified with unique id
- All non-functional requirements to be tested identified with unique id.
- All the software units identified with the software detailed design.
- All interfaces between units identified based on design document.
- appropriate methodology/tool identified for testing
- all test suites identified as configuration items
- the test plan adequate to perform validation against the requirements
- For integrated projects, is system requirements considered for test planning?