The Test project plan review checklist will help in capturing the following information.
- Information related to the scope of testing.
- Are the responsibilities of the customer and company clearly defined?
- Defect prevention activities like look-ahead meetings, rcas have been identified
- The chosen lifecycle in line with the project requirements as defined in the sow.
- The project shared vision generated and shared with the team.
- Sufficient effort and time have been planned for all milestones, work product reviews.
- The acceptance and release criteria have been clearly identified and documented.
- Mitigation plan written for all risks.
- Contingency plan written for risks quantified
- The sub-process goals/objectives are in-line with the main process goals.
- Is the communication management plan reviewed?