The transition checklist – onsite coordinator (oc) will help in capturing the information related to.
- All the role-based mandatory training for the new onsite coordinator (oc)
- The quality procedures followed in the project required for oc
- The required overlap observed
- the outgoing oc handed over all the relevant documents and records to the new oc
- the new oc understood the requirements of the project
- The change in oc been informed to the client
- the new oc interacted with the other team members
- The new oc interacted with the client if expected.
- The goals and objectives revisited (if need be)